Am Flugplatz 64
+49 7541 284-0
Bodensee-Airport is Germany’s southernmost commercial airport, which is located in Baden-Württemberg not far from Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein. For more than a century now, it has been making a significant contribution to the region’s business success with connections throughout Europe. A multitude of direct and connecting flights are available here. Our partners are well-known airlines such as Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, British Airways, easyJet, Wizz Air, Corendon Airlines, Air Serbia and Ryanair.
All state-of-the-art commercial airliners – like the Airbus A319, A320 and A321 or the Boeing B737 – can easily take off and land at Bodensee-Airport Friedrichshafen.
- Total area: 150 ha
- Length of the runway and landing strip: 2356 m
- Width of the runway and landing strip: 45 m
- Surface: Anti-skid
- Airfield altitude: 414 m above sea level
- High-power approach lighting for both approach directions
- ILS approach procedure for runway 06/24
- All-weather operations, Category IIIB
- Flight operations take place from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays or from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekends and vacation days.
- General aviation pilots wishing to use our grounds outside of normal operating hours must reserve a PPR slot in advance.
Air traffic control office / GAT
- The air traffic control office is open from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays. On weekends and vacation days the office opens at 9 a.m. and closes no later than 8 p.m.
- As a pilot, you also have the opportunity to use our pilot preparation room during these times.