Bühler Motor Aviation GmbHwww.buehlermotor.de
Bühler Motor Aviation GmbH
Hallendorfer Str. 11
+49 (0) 7556 92250
Bühler Motor Aviation is an expert for intelligent seat actuation systems and the associated electronic, mechanical and pneumatic components.
We design, develop and manufacture innovative electronic and pneumatic solutions for aircraft and train seats. Our product portfolio includes control panels and seat actuation systems for seat control and adjustment, pneumatic systems for enhanced passenger comfort and power supplies for a wide range of cabin applications. A compact design and ultra-low weight coupled with high efficiency are top development priorities for all of our products.
Our modular PAXCOM system enables optimal seat control and adjustment. Various configurations are possible – from standard power supply and seat adjustment to our award-winning, customized operating units or our pneumatic comfort systems.
We also develop novel, customer-specific solutions for the interior on request, including aviation authority qualification and approval. Pressure, temperature and sprinkling tests can be performed in our in-house test laboratory.
We cover the entire value chain from system design through development, prototype construction and aviation qualification to production.
It goes without saying that we have all of the necessary aviation authority certifications in accordance with Part 21G, Part 145 and DIN ISO 9001.
FeaturesCabin interiorsSeating, seating fittings
Products / services
- Seat actuation systems
- Intelligent operating units
- Pneumatic systems
- Made-to-measure components
- Design, development, manufacture, qualification and approval of components and systems for aircraft and train seat electrification
Unique selling points
- Combination of interdisciplinary competencies such as mechanics, electronics and software development
Key product benefits
- Innovative technology, high quality and reliability
- Lower TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Entry into new markets (both national and international, including non-aviation)
- Qualified specialists
- Aircraft cabin trends
- Seat actuation
- Seat control